Randstad is seeking an Oracle Access Management Engineer for operations oversight of an Oracle based IAM (OIM, OAM, OUD) migration for the platform solutions team. They will be migrating OAM 10g to 11g. Candidate evaluates system specifications, processes, and working parameters for complex application integrations. Candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail oriented, multi-tasking, and adaptable in a very fast paced environment. Candidate must be senior level Identity and Access Management engineer who can quickly understand existing security frameworks and understand how to integrate with business applications. Candidate will have leadership role in defining the roadmap of the IAM service.
- Analyze all aspects of the existing infrastructure and recommends modifications that will enhance system reliability, availability, serviceability and scalability
- Work with teammates, clients and other teams to identify and address systems problems
- Evaluate new developments and recommend infrastructure modifications
- Provide in depth consultation to application teams on a variety of different applications
- Assist in applying standards, guidelines, best practices and metrics
- Develops and manages business plans to achieve objectives
- Leads large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Functional SME.
- Broad business approach.
- Resource to senior leadership.
?- 5+ years experience with Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory, Weblogic, Apache, Axway, F5 IRULES
- 5+ years experience conducting 10g to 11g OAM migrations