About the Position:
We are seeking a full-time UX Designer to join our Product Delivery team. In this position, you would create and build customized, multi-platform digital banking solutions for community financial institutions that delight our customers.
In this position, you would:
- Work closely with other Designers, Project Managers, and Engineers to create cool, branded, multi-platform digital banking applications for community financial institutions.
- Work within a defined application framework to create a unique, consistent digital brand for mobile and web
- Conceive, manage, and lead project design from mockups to go-live, serving as design consultant and owning the customer's design needs throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Create mockups, multi-platform graphic assets, and utilize a content management system and internal tools to customize and build applications for iOS, Android, and Web.
- Perform quality verification checks in preparation for user acceptance testing, reporting bugs and making adjustments as necessary.
- Continually seek opportunities to elevate designs, refine processes, and execute solutions to improve quality and efficiency.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Equally creative and technically savvy, able to grasp robust software and systems. A rare combination!
- Adept at visual design and in touch with modern design aesthetics, including typography, iconography, layout, color theory and user interface elements.
- Resourceful, able to build a mobile brand with minimal creative direction and few original assets
- A self-starter, able to find opportunities to add value and execute solutions
- Excited about working in the growing financial technology industry
- A collaborative team player that can adapt well to a changing environment
- Flexible, able to thrive in an agile environment with minimal established processes
- 2-5 years Graphic Design experience (or equivalent)
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Creative Cloud tools
- Experience with HTML and CSS styling
- Previous experience with software implementation and/or financial technology a plus
- Experience with Jira, GIT, Dropbox, and other tools of the trade a plus
- Passion for internal and external customer service
- Excellent time management skills, able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and willingness to help others succeed