Currently we are looking for entry level SW Engineering Aides for work at our client site! So if you are a recent grad within computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering arena please do apply!!! The description is as follows!
Principal Responsibilities: Work in a team in the design of jet engine control software. The job involves reviewing and revising system level requirements, developing software requirements and designing logic / software to these requirements.
· Work with systems engineers to understand requirements, interact with other software engineers in the development, review, and test of documentation as well as code produced to meet the requirements. · Responsibilities will cover the entire development lifecycle: requirements, design, implementation, test, and qualification.
· Duties may also include creation and review of technical specifications, participating in periodic technical reviews as well as engine integration support.
· Requirements traceability, design documentation, formal test procedures, and peer reviews are key components of the job.
· This is a long-term career position, not a contract position
- B.S. engineering degree ( Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, Physics) from an accredited institution
- Interest and experienced with embedded SW design, implementation, test, and qualification in Engine Controls, Avionics, Communications, Flight Management Systems, Embedded Operating Systems, Mission Management Systems, or Medical Device applications
- Understanding and Interest in Avionics/APU development
- LabVIEW, Simulink or Matlab experience is a plus
- Ada, C / C++, or other embedded software language
- Verification of software to requirements