Senior Product Manager- Microfluidics
Looking for an individual who wants to make a difference in the field of microfluidic based detection devices. Candidate will be within the Applied Genomics team.
Applied Genomics is a fast growing business on a mission to provide the best and most innovative sample to solution, functional genomics platform. Goal is to provide our customers with breakthrough diagnostic solutions that help shape the next generation of patient healthcare.
- Microfluidic business ownership and oversight.
- Chief designer of microfluidic product vision and roadmap
- Close interaction with research and development leadership to guide product vision.
- Use of innovative marketing tools to drive market awareness.
- Arm a high performing sales organization through inventive training and education plans
- Drive quality through regular field and manufacturing interaction.
- Close collaborations with customers to understand their needs and requirements for next generation detection devices
- Talent and passion for this industry
- 5 years of business experience
- Genomics/ proteomics background
- Microfluidics or automation background is a plus
- Startup experience desirabl