Our fortune 500 client is in need of a communications specialist to manage and execute key communications and collaboration tools to support major global initiatives and baseline associate engagement. This role will be managed by the Change & Communications function within Integrated Services, Finance System Development, and will work very closely with the Finance leaders.
Job Description Summary
Integrated Services is seeking a talented, passionate communications specialist to help deploy key communications and manage collaboration tools.
- Ability to understand the key audiences and support with effective communication tools
- Deploy effective strategic communication tactics
- Gather information, draft and execute internal communications for all vehicles, including (but not limited to) org announcements, inspirational/leadership messages, town hall messaging, article development.
- Manage all content on Global intranet (Connect) site
- Support change projects and global initiatives through communications
- Organize and plan for global events (leadership meetings, town halls, etc.)