Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our longstanding end customer, a leading Technology and Management Consulting firm with offices in Houston.
6+ month engagement to work onsite at end customer location in downtown Houston.
- 5+ years of PM experience (preferably Big 4/5 or in-house for a major company)
- Expert at Project Planning, Risk Management, Agile/Scrum, documentation
- Solid conceptual understanding of Digital and Mobile Web Technology (UI/UX, Wireframes, responsive design, etc.)
- Knowledge of CRM and/or CPQ (configure, price, quote) systems
- Excellent Agile/Scrum experience
- Extremely polished communication and interpersonal skills
- Big 4/5 consulting firm experience
- Local to Houston
- Applicable certification/training
- Energy/Oil/Gas experience
Responsibilities: The end customer is looking to add a more mobile and modern front end onto its existing CRM and CPQ systems. The PM will assist with conducting user interviews and workshops in an Agile/Scrum environment. Building requirements. Translating those to the technical team and tracking their progress on UI/UX wireframes and mock-ups.
If the wireframes and mock-ups are accepted, PM will likely be kept on to manage the development and integration work.