Looking for an experienced employee to join our Talent & Enterprise Services Technology team as a key Business Analyst working in Agile methodology. Will use business and technical knowledge to participate in various Intranet related projects that align with our digital experience initiatives.
- Fosters Agile principles and methods for requirement gathering. Under moderate supervision, gathers, evaluates and interprets business requirements from multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Defines precise and accurate user story acceptance criteria that will be used by developers, testers, automation test frameworks and by product owner to ensure requirements are effectively captured.
- Creates and manages a backlog of clearly defined and prioritized user stories/acceptance criteria.
- Carries out user story mapping, process analysis, data analysis and user interface design work as required.
- Interface with all levels of internal clients analyzing current business and software development processes. Analyzes and understands existing systems, web environment, and informational content in order to provide recommendations for process and site improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4-6 years related experience with exposure to agile methodology and working on web project teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with business stakeholders using business terminology as well as possess a strong technical background to enable comprehensive business-IT alignment.