We are searching for a talented Systems Integration Engineer to assist in innovating new products and improving the existing product portfolio. You will be a part of a talented Research and Development (R&D) team of engineers in a multiple disciplinary environment that demonstrate technical competency, product knowledge and a passion for excellence.
The successful candidate will have a background in electrical, mechanical and software competencies from an overall systems integration perspective. Candidate must enjoy and thrive working in a fast paced, regulated and customer centric environment.
- Serve as the functional leader of the Systems Integration team
- Work in not only a management capacity but as a "hands on" team player and contributor
- Work cross-functionally to ensure imaging products are conforming to pre-established criteria
- Collaborate in the production and maintenance of documentation
- Liaise with vendors and other personnel for problem resolution
- Collaborate and communicate with software engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, production, quality and regulatory team members to ensure a conforming product portfolio
- Manage key projects
- BS/MS degree in Engineering
- Previous systems engineering experience
- Project Management experience