Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Mobile Architect to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pleasanton area.
Mobile architect should possess skills that make him/her a subject matter expert in Mobile with an ability to work closely with delivery Team, manage stakeholder relationships, and act as a technology leader within the Mobile Organization. This person should also own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement mobile solutions, provide technical & project guidance in various mobile technology areas. Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate the client's mobile business requirements into mobile technology solutions Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $51 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Team Player with great attitude to liaison with various stake holders of Mobile teams including business, to get things done in a streamlined way
- Testing experience on Mobile platforms - Expertise in iOS, Android, Hybrid, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Experience with mobile automation tools like Perferto(Preferred)/Appium/Calabash
- Expertise in Java is must and knowledge in Ruby on rails, Python etc. programming languages is a plus
- Expertise in Frameworks like Selenium is must and Cucumber is a plus
- Knowledge in Git/Bitbucket
- Expertise in CI tools like Jenkins including Jenkins Setup and Management
- Testing Frameworks - TestNG/Junit is Must. Google Espresso & XCUITest is Plus
- Understand and recommend technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, defining and building a comprehensive strategy for mobile Automation
- Experienced in integrating mobile apps Functional Testing Frameworks with web-services and external APIs
- Ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
- Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile applications using iOS, Android etc.
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS, Android, and enterprise in mobile application integration
- Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile automated solution
- Knowledge of tools like - Ant/Maven is must
- Knowledge of tools like - JIRA/QC is good
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Quality Engineering in preferably in a health care setting.
- Minimum of three (3) years working on projects related to Mobile architecture.
- Strong working knowledge in a fast-paced Agile based environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and Minimum six (6) years IT experience delivering technical solutions at the architect level
- Technical Leadership & management experience.
- Effective communication, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Experience in working with Vendor based model is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.