Validation Engineer I
We are looking for a Validation Tester I in Carlsbad, CA
- Conduct early dry run testing of software validation test cases and tools.
- Develop and update test procedures for medical device testing
- Review of subsystem level requirements and test cases
- Follow applicable Quality System procedures for all assigned activities
1. BS Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
2. Strong attention to detail
3. 5-10 years manual and automated software testing experience
4. Strong written and verbal communications skills
5. Experience in using test automation tools such as LabVIEW preferred
6. Experience in medical device testing preferred
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.