Build & Release Engineer
The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of relevant experience in Software Configuration Management (SCM) with in-depth knowledge of continuous delivery process and practices. This individual will support the transformation of the industry's growing digitization environment.
- Strong understanding of version control and build tools like Gerrit, Git, Jenkins to to improve and support improve our Software/Firmware continuous delivery process.
- Strong technical skills include the ability to use programming languages like Groovy, Python in order to support software projects.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and visual studio
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery process.
- Basic analytical abilities to analyze the effectiveness of software releases and make improvements.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a relevant engineering field
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting position, please reach out to Seve @ 850-298-8164 or send resume to seve.tombrink @randstadusa.com