Java Developer- WebServices
Senior Java Developer- WebServices
Lead design whiteboarding and creation of solution architecture
Create Solution Design diagrams
Lead in work-breakdown of tasks
Conduct detailed designs
Complete development and unit testing tasks
Lead peer reviews of design and code
Coordinate release management and bug triaging
Conduct bug fixing
Implement configuration migration process and other UAT readiness technical task
Perform data loads for UAT readiness and during UAT as requested by the UAT plan
Supports resolution of UAT identified issues and their triage
Smoke testing in Test and UAT environments
Leads completion of the Implementation Operational Information and (for Support team) and companion spreadsheet for feeds
Contributes authoring the Implementation Operational Information and (for Support team) and companion spreadsheet for feeds
Performs configuration migration process and other PROD readiness technical task
Performs data loads for PROD readiness
Patch release management
Perform all job functions consistent with policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII
- BS/BA in CS or related field.
- Excellent analysis, consulting and communication skills.
- Previous experience with in customer-facing roles on professional services engagements.
- Minimum of 4 years of development experience in Java.
- Hands-on experience with XML, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, etc.), JMS, and SQL.
- Experience in complex data analysis, data migrations, and system integration of software products into complex IT environments
- Development experience on the Linux operating system.
- Experience working with integration middleware or enterprise system bus (ESB) technologies such as iWay or Apache Camel.
- Experience with Design Patterns and Enterprise Integration Patterns, including file transfers, messaging, routing, transforming, enriching, etc.
- Experience with source control software (Perforce), unit testing (JUnit), and build automation/CI (Jenkins).
- Experience in the health insurance industry (Payors) preferred.
- Experience with agile development methodology such as SCRUM or Kanban.
- Location near company headquarters in Burlington, MA or Powell, OH is preferred.
- Travel for this position is typically less than 10%