job summary: W2 ONLY!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NO C2C!!!!! Objective of the group is to:
- Standardize trade capture and lifecycle management for all asset classes traded in Global Markets.
- Decommission ~ 50 trade capture Systems of Record into meaningful number of Cross Asset system of records and save cost
- Facilitate accurate trade and lifecycle data for regulatory requirements & operational processing
- Improve operational efficiency and reduce operational risk as a result of simplification
- Provide common tools for UI, Services and the overall governance.
- Core build will offer centralized framework and the necessary provisions for LOB extensions to develop trade capture.
- Development of Services Registry, Routing Layer, Booking Service, Communication Later and core Workflow Management
- Development of Cross Asset widgets and Cross Asset blotters.
When you're with BAML and Trade capture & lifecycle management group, you're part of a dynamic, cross-functional organization with business analysts, developers and systems engineers, testing professionals and business/ technical support professionals.
The candidate will be working on Python based applications within a cross-business capital markets platform. Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test and document scalable, highly reliable, enterprise global systems in a structured, disciplined and fast-moving environment
- End to end development responsibilities for tasks
- Develop within a controlled process including design and code reviews
- Support production environment, assist in the diagnosis and resolution of incidents, and maintain the stability and integrity of systems
- Interact and collaborate with global tech teams
- Fast in learning and adopting of new framework and technologies
Experience Required Skills
- -Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Good to Have
- Experience in any programming language (Python, Java, C#)
- Experience in Industry Financial data models such as FIX, FpML
- Very good knowledge in capital markets products and trade lifecycle
- Experience in communication protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, REST gRPC, P2P, RPC, Sockets etc.
- Experience in development such as AVRO, JSON, XSD, XML, POJO, Java Beasn, ProtoBuffers etc.
- Strong in basic data structures and algorithms
- Must be a self-starter, independent thinker with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast development environment and adapt quickly
- Ability to work with agile methodology
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Python development
- Experience building User Interface Tools
- Exposure to functional programming concepts
- Exposure to Multithreading, Distributed Computing
- Experience in Finance domain. Capital Markets business knowledge, including derivatives
location: NY, New York
job type: Contract
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.