Technical Business Analyst - Sr.
Sr. Technical Business Analyst
- 12 mo Contract to Hire
- St. Louis, MO (Maryland Heights or Earth City)
The Technical Business Analyst is responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of system recommendations to meet requirements. Combines understanding of IT and business processes to recommend solutions. Excellent technical, analytical and communication skills are required.
The qualified candidate will have demonstrated a depth of technical experience and skill in the following areas:
- Familiarity with change management processes (submitting tickets for application support and deployment)
- Experience with Windows/.NET application support and troubleshooting. Linux and Java are a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems by analyzing server and application logs as well as performing database queries and analyzing resulting data. Experience with "Splunk" is a plus.
- Willingness to participate in after hours support on a rotation basis:
o Monthly software releases
o System Checkout after monthly OS patching
o Participating in outage and impairment resolution calls
The selected candidate is expected to become a Subject Matter Expert in supported systems and will be an active technical participant on the team, assisting the developers in the creation, deployment and support of our products