Application Support Analyst
Manages the processes and applications as well as implements and supports new and existing technologies for the business and for colleagues. Responsible for the day to day administration, configuration, and performance monitoring of vendor purchased and in-house developed software systems including desktop, client-server and web based applications as well as support. Collaborates with both internal and external teams to deliver world class support to our performance and portfolio management teams.
Keeps abreast of new technologies and works with other teams to implement new hardware and software into our environment. Will lead small sized projects from planning through implementation, and manage vendor relationships.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- *2+ years of experience in a brokerage or in an investment industry.
- *3+ years of experience working with MS infrastructure and general IT infrastructure (AD, Networking, RBAC, storage) is required.
- *2+ years of experience working with advanced computer skills including: Advanced SQL knowledge, scripting, monitoring and debugging.
- *1+ years of experience working with Advent's APX system and Pershing NetX360 highly desirable
- *3-5 years working with performance and/or accounting platforms for an asset managment industry.
- Automation implementation and working knowledge highly desired (CA Workload Automation)
- BS degree in CS/ MIS Preferred
- Customer service-oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources.
- Solid understanding and ability to perform data analysis.
- Solid understanding of business functional areas
- In-depth subject-matter expertise, understanding of business management issues and data analysis methods
- Firm grasp of ITIL methodologies and SDLC
- Exposure to Atlassian tools for support, documentation and process
- Exposure to ServiceNow
- On call support required