Systems Analyst Job Responsibilities:
Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
Systems Analyst Job Duties:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Defines application problem by conferring with internal stakeholders and external customers; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with engineers.
- Works with third-parties to implement solutions.
- Validates results by testing solutions.
- Ensures operation by training personnel; providing support.
- Writes reference system documentation.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· 7+ years of working with enterprise web/mobile applications.
· Experience writing, reviewing and providing feedback on business requirements.
· Experience proposing solutions to stakeholders.
· Experience writing functional specifications.
· Experience writing user stories.
· Experience producing different modeling artifacts - data flow diagrams, process maps, sequence diagrams, etc.
· Experience designing UI wire frames.