Our clients development group hosts multiple applications that are customer and internal agent facing using a wide variety of new J2EE technologies. This platform is fast growing horizontally and vertically with new applications getting added and rich set of features getting added to existing applications.
This role requires a unique combination of skills and passion for our customers, with deep knowledge of the business and technical domains. This role also requires good analytical and communication skills enabling the resource to work collaboratively with the business and technology partners across various technical and business domains to help come up with the best solution to meet the business needs.
The person in this role:
- Will be a key driver in positioning their platform to support strategic business initiatives
- Will act as a team lead leading developers on cutting edge technologies
- Will be the subject matter expert responsible for understanding and retaining knowledge on end to end implementation, functionality, technologies and external dependencies for various applications
- Minimum 4year demonstrated experience in the areas of Analysis, UML design
- Implementation and Testing of Software Applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Demonstrated as a strong team player with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated advance development experience in developing multi-tier web applications using Spring Framework, JMS, web services, mobile web Development
- Demonstrated experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using tools like Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose etc.
- Either prior familiarity or ability to quickly learn banking processes, and support of banking products
- Ability to think strategically about technical direction, engineering practices and business practices