We are seeking intellectually curious individuals to join our client's team who are able to quickly understand and work hands on with new technologies. You will continually explore, develop, evaluate, and deploy solutions/applications leveraging popular cognitive frameworks and APIs. Within this team environment, you will gather requirements, analyze, plan, build, and test applications. You are expected to be well versed with latest web development tools and technologies, with strong knowledge of object oriented programming concepts.
Our upcoming project is built on Azure and leverages LUIS, the bot framework and other Microsoft Cognitive services. Preference will be given to candidates with strong experience with these technologies.
Other desired qualifications
- 7+ years of overall software development experience
- Expert in the following: Azure, Visual Studio, C#, .Net, API
- Demonstrateable project experience building enterprise applications using these languages
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, and operations. Agile development experience.
- Experience implementing Machine learning toolkits/frameworks
- You have strong fundamentals in object oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Deep, hands-on programming and technical design skills. Demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly
- You can clearly communicate high level strategy and technical details to stakeholders
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to get things done
- Effective at working in a geo-distributed team environment including offshore.
- We are a virtual team so location is flexible. Travel <5%
- Experience with the following technologies is a bonus
- Python, R, Node .js.
- Relational and No SQL databases
- Experience with cognitive platforms - MSFT Cognitive services, IBM Watson