This project is built on Azure and leverages LUIS, the bot framework and other Microsoft Cognitive services. Preference will be given to candidates with strong experience with these technologies.
- 3+ years of enterprise architecture experience
- 7+ years of overall software development experience
- Expert in the following: Azure, Visual Studio, C#, .Net, API
- Demonstrateable project experience building enterprise applications using these languages
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, and operations. Agile development experience.
- Experience implementing Machine learning toolkits/frameworks
- You have strong fundamentals in object oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Deep, hands-on programming and technical design skills. Demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly
- You can clearly communicate high level strategy and technical details to stakeholders
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to get things done
- Effective at working in a geo-distributed team environment including offshore.
- We are a virtual team so location is flexible. Travel <5%
Other desired qualifications
- Experience with the following technologies is a bonus
- Python, R, Node .js.
- Relational and No SQL databases
- Experience with cognitive platforms - MSFT Cognitive services, IBM Watson