We have an excellent opportunity for a UI Developer for one of our South Jersey clients.
The primary responsibilities include designing and developing the software UI components that drive multi-tier web environment. This person will be designing, creating, implementing and improving user interface components for our core applications. This person will be expected to look at existing applications and make recommendations for modernizing existing HTML and utilization of front end frameworks, as well as help define front end look and feel standards. This person will create wireframes and HTML, implement front-end framework, and work collaboratively with back-end developers to integrate the UI components with back-end API. Responsibilities also include acting as a knowledge expert, resource for the team to learn from, and soliciting requirements from business users.
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Angular, Bootstrap, or others.
- Experience with Responsive design and/or Mobile design
- Ability to analyze, design, code, inspect, debug and test the user interface
- Experience prototyping/wireframe rich interactions quickly with the focus on user experience
- Experience evaluating tools/frameworks to be implemented through UI interface
- Experience in Java, AJAX, XML, HTTP, Web Services (REST/SOAP) is a plus.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash is a plus
- Working knowledge of Spring framework is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will possess 6 to 8 plus years of overall development and 3 to 5 plus years of enterprise software experience. Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal communication, written communication, and social interaction skills.