Oracle Service Cloud Specialist
Responsible for configuring and customizing Oracle Service Cloud according to user requirements under the guidance of System Integrator. Will be working with your agile squad members to develop and maintain solutions to ensure that the Cloud CRM system meets the needs of the organization in terms of functionality and quality. Help automate and streamline delivery using our test automation framework. Responsible for building solutions to extract, transform and load data from legacy CRM and mainframe Customer Information Systems to the corresponding Oracle cloud environments. Will be responsible for building custom reports, dashboards and analytics. This work will include confirming requirements, and designing the reporting solutions, develop scripts when necessary, support testing efforts, provide post-production support, help identify and mitigate risks, and resolve issues.
- Oracle Service Cloud Implementation expertise
- Ideally 2 years of implementation experience and involved in at least 2 end to end implementations of Oracle Service Cloud with strong CRM Background.
- Must demonstrate basic understanding of oracle service cloud analytics
- Experience of at least 1 end to end implementation of Oracle Partner relationship Management.
- Proficient in Administration functions in Service
- Experience in Assignment manager, triggers, object workflows to design and build solutions.
- Experience with enterprise level implementations with focus on highly available, high performance requirements.
- Experience with OIC integration solution
- Experience in integration through OIC with CDM and Service cloud is a plus
- Must Demonstrate ability to understand customer business scenarios and come up with innovative solutions
- Strong communication, team building, and support skills
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and leadership
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
- Experience in working with offshore resources is a plus.
- Experience with pair programming a plus
- Oracle service cloud specializations/certifications a plus