UI Web Developer
Randstad Technologies, a national and global leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry, and has an immediate need for a dynamic and resourceful Ui Web Developer/Designer to join an expanding development team in Frederick, MD.
This is a 3-6 month contract to hire role.
In this role, you will be working to create a range of innovative web products and solutions, balancing user needs against business goals and technology capabilities. You will develop front end applications providing great user experiences across different browsers and devices.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency across aspects of the technology stack and demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Utilizing and championing agile technical practices; TDD, Continuous Integration/Delivery, pair programming, refactoring, emergent design
- Applying advanced knowledge in utilizing emergent design and architectural principles and patterns to produce well-engineered solutions.
- Participate and contribute to all agile ceremonies; planning, estimation, show & tells and retrospectives.
- Work with analysts to interpret high level requirements for complex, large scale initiatives and decomposing them into independent stories for consumption by team member
- Work in a collaborative, sharing, open, transparent way
- Escalating complex challenges, issues and risks as well as proposed mitigating actions
- Driving continuous improvement efforts by identifying and championing practical means of reducing time to market while maintaining high quality products.
- Strong experience on HTML5, CSS3, ASP.NET
- 3+ years of experience using experience in server side programming would be useful (e.g. Java, C#)
- Experience using Build tools (e.g. Grunt/Gulp), Git - branching/merging/pull requests, Code quality - hinting/linting, etc
- Experience with secure development and tools - OWASP top 10
- A strong interest in and passion for technology, web design and user experience
- An understanding of cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design
- A general understanding of test driven development (TDD) and the benefits of developing in this way