Provides enduser technical support including, but not limited to, configuring hardware, performing hardware/software installations, troubleshooting and correcting H/W and S/W problems, and resolving daytoday system problems for client/customer and/or endusers. Familiarize users with new equipment as installed to ensure accessibility for end users.
- Maintain accurate records and statistics by department, of equipment installed, moved or serviced.
- Document installation procedures and processes.
- Performs as a member of quick response user support team and generally works under deadlines, operating independently to resolve enduser problems.
- Considerable enduser interface by phone and/or in person.
- Accurately complete installation forms and turn in to inventory coordinator by close of business each Friday.
- Upon completion of installation, wipe hard drive of old PC and label for surplus.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience as a hardware/software technician.
- A+ Certification or similar certification is a plus.
- Flexibility and ability to handle varied functions/conflicting demands.
- Demonstrated ability using hardware diagnostic software and tools to troubleshoot and resolve common hardware and software conflicts and failures. Familiarity using imaging tools.
- Considerable coordination between inventory coordinator and technical infrastructure team. Ability to lift 50lbs.