Sr. Microstrategy Reporting Analyst
Our client is looking for a Sr. Microstrategy Reporting Analyst for a 6 month project in Austin, TX.
Seeking an experienced Sr. Analyst Reporting (MicroStrategy) to join our team who will be responsible for analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance of internal and external reports.
- Work with analysts, ETL developers, and business owners to create reporting solutions
- Conduct requirements analysis, design, documentation and implementation of business reporting
- Perform maintenance of reporting database, determining cause of defects and solutions for repair.
- Conduct performance testing and tuning
- Responsible for performing administrative responsibilities such as providing status/progress reports, timely time entry into governance systems and any other responsibility assigned by management
- Report activity status to the team Manager
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of Microstrategy development experience.
- Must possess strong knowledge of design patterns and practices for reports and dashboards.
- Solid knowledge of SQL, RDBMSs preferably Oracle and SQL Server, and data discovery.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Team player.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS YEARS SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
5+ Microstrategy Development
5 SQL preferably PL/SQL and/or SQL Server
3 Data warehousing
PREFERRED SKILLS YEARS SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
2+ Working in a government contractor role
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent