Security Solutions Architect
A client of ours in San Antonio, TX is looking for a Security Solutions Architect for a permanent opportunity.
Qualified candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field is required
- 8+ years' experience
- CISSP or other security industry certifications
- Experience with the following Technology Stack:
- Tools: Kali, Backtrack
- Firewalls: Fortinet, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint, F5
- Vulnerability Management: Tenable, Rapid7, Qualys
- IPS/IDS: Cisco SourceFire, Trend Micro TippingPoint
- Proxy: Bluecoat, IronPort, WebSense
- Endpoint Security: McAfee, Trend Micro, Sophos
- Malware: FireEye, LastLine
- SIEM: LogRhythm, IBM QRadar
- A qualified candidate should have the following desired skillsets:
- Great communication skills leveraging various forms of media (Direct customer interaction at various levels from Security Analysts to CISO, Whiteboarding, Powerpoint, Visio, WebEx, etc)
- Working knowledge of vulnerability management
- Good understanding of compliance HIPAA, PCI, etc.
- Understanding of security frameworks (NIST, SANS, etc)
- Deep network knowledge, VPNs, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Proxy Server, Load Balancers
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Event Log/Incident Correlation/SIEM
- Endpoint Security Solutions
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Provide technical sales support during meetings with customers as well as sales meetings with the internal teams.
- Design and present on premise/off-premise solutions. This will require working with the local sales team (Account Executive and Solutions Architect) to help them design appropriate solutions for our clients.
- Lead the solution discussion and white board sessions in customer meetings that may include participation from business, executive, management and technical teams.
- Strong focus on understanding customer and partner challenges, and how they can utilize solutions to support their business.
- Ability to engage in both business and technical conversations at all levels of an organization and drive out requirements to meet the customers' business needs
- Formulate responses to customer questions concerning product offerings and capabilities - includes generating pricing and statements of work.
- Drives requirements analysis and base lining processes, clarify requirements with clients, ensuring the solution resolves underlying customer issues
- Collaborate with the practices to validate the technical solutions involving technologies. Aid in offering industry expertise and strategic thinking to leadership where it could help drive revenue in the field.
- Coordinates customer implementation with service delivery organization and provides design clarifications as required.
- Conduct training for partners, agents and customers on products and services.
- Partner with internal teams to sell and deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Other sales responsibilities as assigned by management.