Our Client in Alpharetta is currently seeking a Information Security Analyst
; responsible for information security policy development and maintenance; design of security policy education, training, and awareness activities; monitoring compliance with Hosting IT security policy and applicable laws; and coordinating investigation and reporting of security incidents. And assessing, and fine-tuning the Hosting IT disaster recovery program, perform network penetration tests, application vulnerability assessment scans and risk assessment reviews.
The Security Analyst will perform the following:
- Develops and executes security controls, defenses and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company systems (e.g., email, data, e-commerce and/or other internal or external customer facing systems, integration of information security with back up process and disaster recovery, etc.)
- Researches attempted and/or successful efforts to compromise systems security and designs countermeasures
- Monitors, maintains and provisions hardware, software, network firewalls and other security devices, and encryption systems including key management and encryption software
- Administers security policies to control physical and virtual access to systems, encryption of sensitive and confidential data, software patching, security penetration tests and other policies enforced by infrastructure components
- Provides input to management on the acquisition of the new hardware and/or software required to meet new regulatory functions or to handle the expected load increases
- Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration, or denial of access to information
Preferred Skills: Ransomware, Malware, Vulnerability Management, Antivirus (Centennal One and/or McAfee), Tenable/Rapid 7, Fireamp
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting project, please reach out to Joanna @ 912.223.8732 or send resume to email@example.com
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.