MEAN Stack Developer
We work within Cisco IT, part of the Global Architecture and Technology Services group. Our specific team is IT Acquisition Integration. IT Acquisition Integration is responsible for the end to end integration of acquired companies systems, tools, and IT functions into Cisco.
This project fits within Cisco IT and falls indirectly under Cisco Strategy, Merger's and Acquisition's division. The goal of the application we are developing is to facilitate and streamline the process behind collecting discovery information from the acquired companies.
Write, modify, and debug software for web applications. Use source debuggers and local development environment to iterate. Test and document software for web applications. Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services. Deploy code to cloud environment(OpenShift). 5 years of experience are required.
- MEAN stack web development experience of 2 years in a corporate environment
- Experience with Angular.js version 5
- At least 6 months experience with MongoDB data models/structures
- 6 months experience developing applications with complex role-based workflows (ie..unique custom permissions based on role is a huge plus).
- 6 months experience with the MEANJS.org YEOMAN scaffolding
- 6 months experience with integrating different tools/applications via APIs
- 6 months experience converting data from *.csv to *.json
- MVC experience