JDE Business Analyst
RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A JDE BUSINESS ANALYST FOR A 6+ MONTH CONTRACT IN JACKSONVILLE, FL. CANDIDATES MUST SIT ON SITE IN JACKSONVILLE.
JD Edwards Distribution Systems Business Analyst
Business Systems Analyst conducts business process analysis in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Partners with users to identify, evaluate, and develop systems and procedures which are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Works independently with business to gathers business requirements by conducting meetings/interviews, and facilitating large group/cross-functional sessions with stakeholders
- Writes functional and data requirements specifications and develops business process and data models that define the business needs
- In many cases may lead a team of other Business Analysts and technical team to design and implement solutions.
- Leads the Integration testing effort, including development of test plans, test cases and scenarios and documentation of results.
- Works with business to conduct User Acceptance Testing.
- 7+ years' experience in business analysis, requirements definition, building systems solutions and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- 5+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge with JD Edwards Distribution applications
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- SQL or comparable database query tool.
- Ability to manage several tasks at once and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to understand user requirements and communicate them in appropriate manner to development personnel.
- Strong experience or knowledge with JD Edwards Distribution applications (Inventory, Sales Order Management and Purchase Order Management).
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Detailed knowledge of building system solutions or business applications.
- Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value.
- Experience with Agile Methodology preferred
- Comply to IT project methodology guidelines
- Risk identification and documentation.
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Business Analysis certification or JD Edwards applications certification preferred