A fantastic healthcare client of Randstad Technologies in Baltimore, MD is looking for a Business Analyst for a 3-6 month contract opportunity.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of professional experience as a BA, specifically within healthcare or the insurance field.
- Understanding of a broad range of business processes and related systems.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with business sponsors, business partners, and technical staff.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle.
- Advanced understanding of managed care processes and terminology.
- Solid understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio).
- Ability to provide training, presentation and facilitation.
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) or Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, simplify requirements, decompose high-level information into details
- Collaborate with business users, developers and subject matter experts to analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Capture information necessary to evaluate impact of requested changes
- Design and review test cases
- Evaluate and scope requirement change requests
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Handle multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Act as a liaison between the clients, technology teams, QA teams and support team