Team Agile and Lean Coach
We are looking for a highly skilled individual to engage in the biggest change programs in the client's recent history. You will be part of a team enabling a total transformation of technology and the way the business operates at the bank, you will be working in a line of business enabling and coaching through their adoption of Agile and Lean thinking and practices.
You will be working at the TEAM Level. You will work with and help technology and business leadership through their journey of change and adoption. You will help make the direction and processes of programs visible and transparent.
- Work with business partners to align with agile and lean principles.
- Work across the wider change program (Solutions Delivery and Management) to support and enable the wider change vision
- Coach and train leads, project and program managers across globally distributed organizations adapt and understand how to apply agile and lean.
- Coach and help teams and organizations leadership remove roadblocks and impediments to change and delivery.
- Teach and support the evolution and growth of talent within the teams and departments you are supporting, in order to be able to continue to spread your knowledge further across the organization.
- Instilling an organization wide culture of measurement, of both the impact of change to the business and of the effectiveness of the system of delivery.
- Ensuring that product visions are well communicated, visibly radiated and used to drive program decision making, requirements and design.
- A track record in delivering scaled agile and lean programs of work
- Experience in coaching at a broad level, both business and technology stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies and their application to program and portfolio management
- Experience with different approaches and practices to agile program management
- Team level experience
SAFE Certification 4.0 or 4.5 - REQUIRED
- SPC and/or PMI-ACP Certification is desired
- Has coached release train engineers (PLUS Skill)
- - Rally experience
- Ability to assesses appropriate framework for teams (should team be Kanban vs. Scrum etc,.)