Engineers will have robust experience with front-end technology stacks and the theories behind scalable applications and security. Front end Engineers should be familiar with React and/or Angular. Ideal candidates should have experience with MVVC architecture, developing Single Page Applications, exposure to AWS or Azure. Engineers will take projects from ideation to execution, and will own them at each step. They will work with Sr. Engineers and will have complete technical autonomy to implement solutions as they deem appropriate to the business/product needs. They will collaborate with brands and internal stakeholders as necessary.
- Work with your agile team to test features to ensure high quality delivery that conforms to the user story acceptance criteria. Must be able to work in highly iterative development cycles
- Strong focus on collaboration and enablement of team based development
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, and troubleshooting during development
- Participate in peer reviews for software development project deliverables
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned developers
- Review and provide feedback in defining development standards
- Strong verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively in team-based development projects
- Experience working in a big team with a large enterprise with global presence
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a front-end developer, responsible for designing complex front-end implementation
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum setting, including partnering with business analysts, other developers and testers, and implementing solutions
- Must understand Web Services (REST/JSON and SOAP/XML), Security for front-end applications
- Experience building UI for multiple projects simultaneously.
- AWS Environment (S3, EC2, Lambda) or Azure
- Exposure to CI/CD, DevOps
- Exposure to NoSQL DBs
- Exposure to UI/UX design, wireframes etc.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as Chai/Mocha
- Knowledge of GitHub, Google Design Sprint
- Ability to understand and pick up new tools and technologies quickly