Sr. Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a Sr. Project Manager for a 6 month project in Queens, NY.
Project Scope: Implementation of case management solution and business processes - relies on several technology vendors and subcontractors. Human Services and case management experience very helpful.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for the analysis, design, development, review, testing, deployment and documentation of business processes, systems, and reports. The Senior Analyst supports SOA PMO management with the completion of project assignments, including new implementations and project reviews.
Essential Job Duties
- Analyze complex business problems to be solved with manual or automated systems or processes
- Provide expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Develop process documentation
- Develop and track work plans and schedules, including in Microsoft Project
- Create specifications for systems to meet business requirements
- Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues
- Develop performance and management reports
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Demonstrated strong analytical, writing, and statistical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and other computer software applications
- Ability to solve problems quickly and accurately
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience required
- Knowledge of project operations, project implementations, systems processes and flows
- Knowledge of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) preferred.