We are currently looking for a full time Application Support Analyst (ETRM) for the Houston, TX area. An ideal candidate will be working closely with the MIS and business to determine issues and propose solutions.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
You will provide system training to users and new hires. You must have an understanding of the in'house 'Commodities Trading and Risk Management' system for response and resolution of day to day user issues.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Must have : working experience of 4 years in the field of Software applications and day-to-day operation and support
- Knowledge in the commodities trading business
- Experience performing IT and business support for ETRM systems
- Proficient technical skills and coding background (SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Good analytical skills and experience understanding business needs and requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to learn about business processes
- Flexibility on adapting work hours to ongoing tasks
- Must be a team player
- Self motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Must be able to work in a high pressure on'call environment with changing priorities
- Proactive and customer focused "make it work" mentality
- Highly responsive, energetic and enthusiastic
- Resourceful and able to think creatively and adapt
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.