Data Integration Engineer (SQL)
As a Data Integration Developer you will be working within the BI team and closely with the Application Development team to successfully move and integrate data within the organization and to various vendor systems. The Data Integration Developer will monitor existing data integrations and become the lead for designing, development, testing and maintaining new components. The position will be working with various areas of the business and will support a mid- sized SQL Server BI environment. Additionally, this developer will also be the primary point of contact for SQL query development and integration development for external vendor EHRs. You'll work in a high-communication environment where collaboration with the Design, Data Science, and Backend Engineering teams is key to your day-to-day success.
- Collaborate with Application Developers and Database Administrators, and Architects in creating data interfaces
- Assist in the development, design and enforcement of the overall data integration and integration strategy
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding databases without/with minimal documentation/schema designs, building, modifying, testing and debugging custom SQL extracts scripts containing complex business logic.
- Maintain knowledge of current and developing technology
- Strong technical problem-solving, customer service, and collaboration skills
- A strong understanding of data integration concepts and a willingness to continue to learn
- Solid analytic skills for data structures, data flow, data patterns, and data governance. Good understanding of structured and unstructured data sources
- Good understanding of relational databases, including data modeling, referential integrity, use of surrogate keys, and using data movement utilities such as export, import, and load.
- Good understanding of SQL, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL concepts and programming
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related degree