Title: Java Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Rate: w-2 & C-C $65-85/hr.
The Java developer is responsible for defining and implementing the overall Microservice / Web application implementation, detailed interface specifications, front-end web frameworks and deploying into AWS environment. The developer will work directly with other developers, testers and scrum masters to ensure that high level designs and standards are understood and correctly implemented by to create the required business workflow and outcomes.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a solution, technical, or service/web application architecture, responsible for designing complex Webservices and applications
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working with Angular, Node, React or similar web frameworks
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working with Selenium, Jasmine, Cucumber or other test frameworks
- Experience with design and development of RESTful APIs, XML/JSON
- Experience working with Grunt, Gulp or similar build tools
- Experience working as an architect in an Agile/Scrum setting, including partnering with business analysts, developers and testers, and defining non-functional stories and requirements
- Experience working with AWS and Cloud architecture analyzing and recommending solutions in high-traffic, large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with NodeJS, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Experience with Apigee (or other API gateways) and API specs creation, Swagger
Exposure to DevOps - CI/CD pipline