We are a collaborative and innovative in-house corporate creative services department with a small-agency feel and a focus on new technologies to engage and educate employees around their career, health, retirement, and investments. The Senior Production Artist position provides production and graphic design support for cross-practice client communications projects, proposals, presentations and other sales-related materials produced to support client development and generate revenue.
- Produces and edits design layouts using InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Word, Acrobat Professional and/or other industry standard software.
- Provides graphic design support for a variety of print and online communications, proposals, and
- presentations from templates or unique designs; revising and exploring alternative layouts.
- Prepares/pre-flights press-ready production files for commercial printing.
- Adheres to strict procedural guidelines (workflows/processes, best practices, style guides, checklists).
- Willingness and ability to work within a proprietary online workflow management system.
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design.
- Continuing education in designing for web and multimedia, a plus.
- 3 years minimum hands-on studio production and/or graphic design experience in a corporate environment, design firm, or agency - preferably professional services or healthcare industry.
- Experience in crafting and presenting strategic designs that support market positioning and
- communications goals.
- Comfortable working in both Mac and PC platforms.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Dreamweaver, audio/video, e-learning/EPUB, a plus.
- Understands complex print production methods and ensures designs can be produced cost effectively on standard printing equipment.
- Exhibits solid graphic design and layout acumen. Can balance the goal of delivering the "ultimate" product that meets clients' communications needs with the requirement to meet project deadlines within budget. Suggests alternate designs/layouts as appropriate.
- Able to follow directions and handle corrections quickly and efficiently.
- Demonstrates effective project and time management with a focus on customer service.
- Works independently in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of accuracy.
- Communicates effectively and works well with senior-level colleagues