Sr. QE Engineer
- Lead quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and/or software?
- Support continuous integration process improvement and innovation?
- Write test plans, test strategy and test cases (automated)
- Identify opportunities for improved software development lifecycle?
- Troubleshoot critical defects in software coding?
- Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
- Assists in providing guidance to offshore associates
- Socialize and Collaborate testing efforts with peers
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops software quality assurance (SQA) project plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in medium- to large-scale projects
- Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and software
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides test results for coding errors
- Supports code development for eCommerce projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field?
- 5+ years experience developing and testing highly distributed, complex eCommerce Platforms?
- At least 2+ years hands-on scripting (automation) experience in any of the following languages - JAVA or similar
- Experience testing software at API and webservice level
- Able to perform testing for feed in various formats like XML, json, edi,csv
- Experience testing different web service methodologies REST, SOAP, over XML, JSON?payloads
- Experience testing message (JMS/Kafka) based application integrations
- Understanding of web technology including HTTP headers, HTTP Verbs (post, get, etc).
- Validating and certifying web services using Soap UI / TestNG / Cucumber etc tools
- Strong prior experience in QA test technologies such as JUnit, TestNG or equivalent technologies. ?
- QE experience in J2EE technologies strongly preferred?
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Hands-on experience working with relational database (Oracle, MySQL) ?
- Hands on experience working with SQL Query, sqlldr
- Experience with white box testing and building testing frameworks. ?
- Participate in Performance testing using JMeter, Loadrunner, Jprofiler.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.