Client looking for a Business Analysts to build professional relationships, identify business process improvement opportunities, and design high-value call-center solutions for our current and prospective customers. Our business analysts are challenged with these opportunities during our consultative sales process, and through the duration of our full-life cycle projects. Vital components of this Business Analysts role include leading Business Process Assessments, leading solution design engagements, and overseeing the delivery of high-quality, fully tested value-added solutions. Typical activities may include deep business and functional analysis of customers business and technical environment; the creation and presentation of business cases, financial assessments, process redesigns, and solution designs.
This role requires the individual to possess detailed knowledge of call center operations including related call center technologies. Individual must have demonstrated skill creating highly-detailed functional specifications which typically include detailed functional and non-functional requirements, user interface designs, process flows, data dictionaries, use cases, state models, and other design elements. The Client Business Analysts must work closely with and be equally conversant with business and technical stakeholders, as well as with the application technical design and development team.
The Business Analysts must have strong conceptual understanding of web 2.0 application development concepts. Individual must have a solid background and sufficient understanding of enterprise application architecture and design methods and considerations. In addition to primary responsibility for conducting design sessions and associated deliverables, the Business Analyst is also tasked with contributing to and maintaining the methodology and tools associated with delivery.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with Sales, Product Management, Presales, Professional Services, Marketing and other Client resources as necessary, the Business Process Analyst will develop the methodology, documentation and supporting tools necessary to create and deliver the Business Process Analysis engagement.
- Work with all necessary Client resources to create and implement any activities/packages deemed necessary as part of the analyst practice (example, post implementation ROI analysis)
- Maintain, refine and extend the methodology, documentation, sales information and supporting tools as role and process matures.
- Plan, execute and deliver the Business Process Analysis engagement to include onsite discovery as well as preparation and delivery of any associated documentation, presentations and supporting collateral.
- Coordinate with Presales and Professional Services to ensure that activities and events associated with the Business Process Analysis are effectively synchronized with the pre/post-sales activities of these Teams.
- Ensure that existing customer information is properly incorporated into the preparation and deliver of the engagement, and, that knowledge gained from the engagement is effectively communicated back to Sales, Presales and the Professional Services Teams.
- Provide concise and timely product requirements feedback to Product Management based upon observations of specific customer requirements and general industry trends.
- Develop "trusted advisor" relationship with key technical and operational contacts within the customer organization.
- Assist the Sales and Presales Teams as appropriate in communicating Client's value proposition and basic architecture to customers, partners and prospects.
- Advise and influence other analysis activities within Client Field Services that may be relevant to or impacted by this practice, such as post implementation ROI analysis and presale discovery.
- Speak at industry events, tradeshows and to external media representatives as required.
- Perform and assist with other projects and responsibilities as directed.
- Experience using professional tools to create wireframes, prototypes and specifications for applications (Axure, Balsamiq, Mockinbird)
- This position travels an average of 40% of the time (usually Monday through Thursday) to client sites in North America. International travel is available, if interested, but not required.
- 4+ years ability to accurately perform and document detailed project analysis and estimations.
BUSINESS SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Call Center experience is a plus.
- Work Skills and Habits - A high-energy individual who is able to simultaneously manage multiple project activities and be engaged in multiple projects when needed. Ability to work independently as necessary with minimal supervision.
- Attention to Detail - Ability to undertake detailed project activities with accuracy and reliability.
- Communication skills - Ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts to Client's Technology Management and other team members including both Customer and Client representatives.
- Team Work - Ability to interface and work cooperatively with teammates, customers and third-party service providers.
- Problem Solving Skills - Ability to resolve customer problems with diplomacy, either directly or with the team's assistance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Masters degree a plus