Senior Database Administrator
Only GC holders or US Citizens apply.
· Involved in the design, implementation, scaling, and support of SQL Server based distributed applications
· Database software and server installation, migrations, configuration and management
· Installing changes to database software, service packs and hot fixes
· Backups, restores, consolidation and reorganization
· Optimizes and tunes database systems to maximize their performance and operation
· Defines and improves the overall release process for database systems.
· 8+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and higher
· 4+ implementing and managing multi-node clusters
· Advanced knowledge of MS SQL, Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Always On Availability, SQL Replication, and Microsoft Clustering
· VLDB experience
· 5+ years as a Senior DBA
· Working knowledge of SQL 2005, 2008, 2012, and 2016.
· Ability to perform work in a development and operational business environment.
· Working experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MS SQL Server. Multi-node clustering is required.
· Qualified to troubleshoot and resolve database integrity, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking, replication, connectivity, and security issues.