Software Development Engineer
This client is seeking a diverse Senior Oracle ERP Applications Software Developer for our Oracle ERP Development and Support team. Successful candidates will demonstrate their ability to manage critical roles in designing and developing solutions in support of current and future optimized business processes in Procure to Pay and core financials.
- Play a senior role in the analysis, design and development efforts in the Oracle EBS space with a primarily focusing on solutions for Procure to Pay processes.
- Responsible for successful delivery of RICEW components
- Collaboration with business and other team members (Developers, Functional Analysts, Testers and Production Support Analysts) to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies
- Enhance, support and follow the client's Software Development Lifecycle
- Support fellow team members through development and architecture standard improvement/augmentation according to industry best practices
- Provide guidance and ensure offshore development delivery and quality while completing development onsite for appropriate tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to work through/around blocking events
- Demonstrate experience deploying complex yet elegant and efficient solutions within budget
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- 6 years plus experience in Oracle tools like PL/SQL, Form, Report, SQL Plus, SQL loader, Workflow, XMLP and AOL
- Strong working knowledge of ERP technologies and Financials concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions
- Oracle R12 experience is required
- OAF, ADF, SOA and WebADI skills are preferred
- Strong skills in SQL tuning and high volume data processing
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in writing. Demonstrates a courteous, tactful and professional approach with employees and others.
- Strong mentoring skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to coordinate the software development lifecycle processes with cost perspective.