Senior Project Manager
Must be a Sharepoint 2010 expert. Requires the ability to help define requirements as well as execute on them. Must be able to generate results with little direct supervision.
1. Determine which tool to use for and create a new governance/reporting tool
2. Architect and develop a new branded site using data from multiple existing sharepoint sites and other tools.
3. Using existing report templates, create new and modify existing reports. (Sharepoint)
4. Architect and develop a new Sharepoint Site for a team.
5. Develop custom code for daily transfers of data in a sharepoint site to a website.
Good Communication, Financial Service Experience (banking, brokerage, insurance), Technology Experience related to CyberSecurity, Use of Clarity Program Mgmt.