Exciting opportunities to work onsite at the NFL!
Randstad Technologies is seeking IT Asset Manager to work onsite at the
NFL in Mt. Laurel, Nj.
Join us supporting NFL Digital Media and the Network in a fast paced and energetic
environment. This is a highly technical company that presents the opportunity to show
off your knowledge and learn new and valuable skills.
Imagine creating the Asset Mgmt processes for remote events like the Super Bowl and the draft!
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
The IT Asset Manager will have overall responsibility for the functions and daily operations of the Asset Management Group. This role may include the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the End User Exit process including reporting and follow up for asset retrieval.
- Responsible for defining and managing Reporting catalog and metrics
- Responsible for reviewing or defining metrics associated with the Asset Management service, and ensuring SLA's and KPI's are met or exceeded on a consistent basis.
- Participate and potentially drive, small to medium scale projects as they relate to the Asset Management strategy or service.
The successful candidate could also benefit with having the following:
- Project Management experience or certification
- ITIL Essentials or Roadmap certification
- CITAM (ITIAM - Certified IT Asset Manager)
skills: The following skills and qualities will be integral to your success:
- 2 plus years in Asset Management role
- Must have Service Now experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Goal and solution oriented
- Motivated to learn and resourceful
- Ability to react quickly to changing environments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.