As a Software Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to showcase your technical expertise in making an historic transformation in healthcare technology by changing the way our businesses and consumers engage. You will be challenged with delivering high quality software products to impact the health care industry for the better. Here, you'll work at a pace you didn't know you had in you, your performance will be rewarded and, at the end of the day, you'll know you're doing your life's best work.
In this critical Senior Software Engineer role, you will be part of a team responsible for the overall health and execution of software delivery in a highly-performant distributed environment for applications. You will be a central player as the application transitions to company's elastic cloud platform.
You will own our build/deploy/release pipeline including the associated tool chain and will help to drive efficiency and consistency in our processes. In this role, you will participate in all aspects delivery from solutioning through production, and ultimately, help to change the face of health care and help people live healthier lives.
The successful candidate will have experience in the development within distributed systems, strong technical skills, good communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for a rock-star Software Engineer with the following skills:
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping production software in a scaled distributed environment using an Object Oriented programming language (C#, .Net preferred)
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
- Experience designing and developing process-based solutions
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategies
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum Methodology and continuous integration / deployment tools
- If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are driven to see people using your creation, and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.
- Healthcare industry experience
- Experience in the building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- 1 years experience with any robotics software, frameworks and functional design such as (OpenSpan, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI Path, Pega Robotics)
- Ability to convert business logic/requirements to production software with robotic software, frameworks, and functional design
- Understanding of Windows/Web/Java app integration with robotic software preferred
- Possess one of the following certifications: Pega Robotic Automation/OpenSpan certification
- Experience developing Unit Tests using tools such as JUnit, NUnit, MSTest to verify your code quality
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Desire to continuously improve and evolve all aspects of the work environment
- Passion for automation and simplicity