We're looking for a talented AUTOSAR software architecture engineer to work on a breakthrough active suspension system for cars. You will be part of the software engineering group, architecting and developing the software ecosystem. The successful candidate will be a passionate, confident, organized and driven team player.
Software Engineer Essential Functions
- Establish and maintain a working knowledge of AUTOSAR standards
- Generate and publish specifications for both internal and external users
- Lead and/or support troubleshooting of issues in deploying AUTOSAR software stacks and ClearMotion defined software components
- Work with system design architects to holistically incorporate new requirements into ClearMotion's AUTOSAR deployment strategy
- Test out new concepts prior to deployment
- Work with software engineers to consistently deploy ClearMotion's AUTOSAR Strategy
- Support ClearMotion engineers with training and general support
- Participate in reviews to ensure requirements and guidelines are being met
- Work with other team members to define communication details
- Stay up to date on changes occurring within the AUTOSAR standards
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend work is expected.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and possible out-of-country travel may be expected.
- Delivered AUTOSAR based automotive software products to OEMs
- BS Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Understanding of AUTOSAR software constructs and their implementation
- Understanding of software/hardware design and their failure modes
- Understanding of engineering theory and operation principles of mechanical/electrical mechanisms
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
- Knowledge of computer software as it pertains to engineering
- Master's Degree in Software Engineering or degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical discipline.
- Additional programming language experience
- Experience with distributed networking design
- Designing functional safety products (i.e. ISO26262)
- Developed/worked with low level driver
- Knowledge of automotive processors
- Knowledge of Diagnostic protocol (e.g. UDS)
- Knowledge of Calibration protocols (e.g. XCP)
- Professional Certification (e.g. CEng, CSEP, ESEP)
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.