System Administrator 111
Our client located in Alpharetta is seeking a Systems Administrator 111 Professional with 5 to 7 years' experience who will be responsible for support and administration of IT Infrastructure systems located in North America. This position requires good oral and written communication skills to interface directly with corporate customers and manage IT projects. This individual should have the skills and ability to understand customer business requirements and provide solutions that meet those requirements.
- Perform daily system administration tasks to ensure maximum system performances and availability
- Perform installation, maintenance and tuning of server operating systems and management of user accounts
- Perform installation, maintenance and support of Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware host servers
- Provide operational support for Windows Server Platform
- Manage and support iSCSI and FC storage environment for servers
- Perform periodic hardware and software system maintenance.
- Perform maintenance and support for Microsoft Active Directory
- Maintain and support DFS and file services
- Manage and support new technologies as adopted by the business
- 5 to 7 years of experience with Microsoft operating systems with heavy emphasis on Windows 2008 R2 Server
- Advanced level of technical experience and the ability to understand overall system architecture and design, the interactions of software, hardware and user activity to be able to troubleshoot problems across all subsystems
- Experience in a Unix and Linux environment
- General knowledge of networking and troubleshooting
- Design, code and maintain PowerShell Scripts
- Knowledge of Systems Center Products (Configuration Manager, SCOM, Orchestrator)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 Server and Windows 2012 Server R2
- Knowledge of VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Knowledge of iSCSI and FC SAN
- A 4 year degree or relevant experience work experience in a related field.
- Microsoft certifications or any network certifications a plus
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting project, please reach out to Ashley @ 678-867-3010
or send resume to Ashley.Brown@randstadusa.com