Entry Level HVAC Tech - Jacksonville
We have a very exciting role available in the Jacksonville area. This position is open for entry level and mid level technicians. It is moving very fast. No EPA certification needed for this role. Please reach out to me if you have any additional questions or if you would like to be considered for the opportunity at hand .
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Delivery, set-up, pick-up equipment and service orders
- Visit job sites to determine needs, as required.
- Complete all order write-ups and other required paperwork according to policy
- Build and cultivate relationships through visits, service, and follow up.
- Maintain and care for company assets (includes rental fleet, truck, warehouse, etc.)
- Assist other Branches as necessary
- Some college or a degree is preferred.
- Must be committed to providing superior customer service.
- A reasonable degree of mechanical aptitude is required
- Familiarity with the HVAC industry is desired.
- Solid computer skills.
- A professional image is required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently, and with minimal supervision is essential.
- Self motivated and driven.
This opportunity is moving fast so please send me your updated resume at your earliest convenience.