DevOps Engineer - API
DevOps Engineer - King of Prussia, PA
- Deploy and manage enterprise API Gateway and related solutions in AWS.
- Develop/design enterprise service bus platform and application deployment.
- Develop/design enterprise APIs and shared technology solutions.
- Develop integration software deployment automation scripts.
- Develop/design web service API and proxy best practices, documentation, educational material and reusable components.
- Maintain hardware/software revisions, security patches, processes and documentation.
- Develop security integration with SAML V2.0 and OpenID specifications.
- Support daily operations including on-site and remote user issue resolution, account maintenance, permission management, code deployments and security.
- Provide mentoring and assistance to team members.
- Providing after hours coverage as required by being on call and available to respond.
- Manage and coordinate small to medium sized projects.
- Participate in making technical recommendations for tactical and strategic directions.
Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Information Systems or other IT discipline and 8+ years of experience in information technology
The candidate must have authorization to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship.
(in order of preference)
- 6+ yrs Strong Linux and bash scripting experience
- 1+ yrs Amazon Web Services - AWS (EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, CloudWatch)
- 1+ yrs Experience with API gateway technologies (Apigee, Kong)
- PHP and Drupal experience
- Container-based solutions management (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline automation (Ansible, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus)
- Strong understanding of OpenAPI specification is a plus
- Experience with enterprise service bus technologies (Tibco, ServiceMix, Mule)
- Experience with Identity Management (Active Directory, SAML, ADFS, OAUTH
- Experience with IT security policies, procedures, and best practices.