Voice Application Specialist/Analyst
The position will report to a senior teammate, and will be assisting with mapping clinical procedures, and providing process support between multiple systems.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in mapping clinical procedure codes to integrated applications.
- Answer queries and resolve issues with software applications, and escalate or close tickets as necessary.
- Assess, coordinate and review all issues and impacts associated with applications support and clinical processes.
- Participate in testing efforts.
- Analyze data between multiple systems and make appropriate updates.
- Learn and support voice recognition systems - Fluency, PowerScribe.
- Administrative tasks supporting department needs.
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years prior experience in Diagnostic/Interventional Radiology or equivalent
- Prior radiology coding experience a plus
- Excellent understanding of medical terminology and anatomy
- Process and results orientation
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with moderate level of direction
- Ability to work with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of analytical tools are a plus, but not required (SQL, Tableau)