Sr. Business Analyst
RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A SR. BUSINESS ANALYST FOR A 6+ MONTH CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY IN JACKSONVILLE, FL.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY:
- 10+ years of BA experience
- Mortgage Services Experience ( would really like someone that has worked as in loan processing, mortgage processing and moved into a BA role.)
- Heavy Data Analyst background
- SQL Skills
- Able to write queries within SQL
IT Sr. Business Analysts review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs. This position will be responsible for completion of projects and working under high levels of responsibility and autonomy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- May serve as advisor for lower level IT Business staff.
- Demonstrates innovation when evaluating the business implications of technology solutions.
- Serves as primary contact and technical advisor to clients.
- Designs, modifies, develops and writes requirements and specifications of software programming applications
- Follows established standards as well as software development and project management lifecycles.
- Understands business needs, processes, nomenclature and concepts to formulate clear and thorough requirements.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Must display the highest level of critical thinking in order to weigh alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with the business strategy.
- Proven leadership abilities including ability to share knowledge, resolve conflict and create consensus.
- Logical, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with the Information Technology field and computer systems.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions.
- Knowledgeable of requirements gathering techniques.
- Ability to take the lead on the most complex projects.
- Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities, and appropriately prioritize.
- Must display initiative, ability to work independently and be able to use extensive independent judgment.
- Ability to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks.
- Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience as defined below.
- Bachelor's degree holders must possess a minimum of 10+ years of experience as an IT Business Analyst or a Project Manager or related position. Non degree holders must possess a minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience working on 5+ large scale software development projects
- Proven track record managing all aspects of large scale projects including planning, requirements gathering, use case documentation and managing multiple priorities.
- Relevant Business Analyst Certifications preferred.
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Experience delivering utilizing Agile Methodology in the past.
- Experience creating SQL queries for data analysis.
- Experience with TFS a nice to have.
- Experience working on client facing websites and mobile applications a nice to have.
- Experience with website authentication projects a nice to have.