Mid level Java Programmer
Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry has an immediate need for al Java Programmer sit onsite in Rockville, MD to join a highly talented and growing development team.
This is a long term contract paying $80/hr. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
We are seeking a mid-level java programmer for full life-cycle project. Must have real world experience using either Angular 4/5 or some Web UI tool. Familiarity with the Amazon cloud desired.
- 7-8 years of experience with JEE/Web development skills
- Strong object oriented skills with emphasis on architectural and design patterns.
- Web app development experience across all layers of the stack.
- Competent in Java
- Preferred JDK 8
- Java language proficiency & efficiency
- Development skills (logging, unit testing, etc.)
- Strong exposure to back-end frameworks/technologies:
- Spring (DI, Transaction management, AOP)
- CXF (Soap related)
- Spring (REST with JSON)
- Strong exposure to front-end technologies
- Angular 5
- Full life cycle development infrastructure using
- Database experience including object design, object management and SQL Complete lifecycle experience (development & production support)
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Exposure to automated testing frameworks Comfortable with Linux command line